European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

inspireld

Good morning?? how can I get the inspireld on hale studio, I´ve tried using the fuction Inspire Identifier but it set is deprecated, so i´m a bit confused now and also how can I set up the cardinality on the source schema??

thank you

• Beatriz Caro Gadea

By Beatriz Caro Gadea

• Stefania MORRONE

By Stefania MORRONE

Hi Beatriz,

• you have to map each single inspireId subfield i.e. in the alignment,  you have to provide a 'mapping cell' for the localId, one for the namespace and (optionally) one for the version.
        • you cannot (and don't need to) set up the cardinality of the source schema. 

Best,

Stefania

• Beatriz Caro Gadea

By Beatriz Caro Gadea

Thanks Stefania you have been very helpfull!!!

I have an other problem with the  transformation on hale, I finished the mapping setting up all the relation between source schema and target schema but when i try to exporting as gml it doesn´t allow me and also on the workbench 'transformation' it doesn´t appear anything, I mean this:

I´ve checked out an example training and I could see this:

I don´t what I am doing wrong.

Thank you in advance!

• Kate Lyndegaard

By Kate Lyndegaard

Hi Beatriz,
            I can see that you have loaded your source and target schemas. Have you loaded your source data?

You should see the number of loaded features beside the feature type. Please see the following screenshot:

The feature type HydroNode has data loaded. The feature type WatercourseLink does not.
            Once you have loaded your source data and enabled live transformation, you should be able to export your gml file.

Kind regards,
            Kate Lyndegaard

wetransform Gmbh
            www.wetransform.to

• Beatriz Caro Gadea

By Beatriz Caro Gadea

Hi Kate!  no I didn´t do it !! yes that was the problem...thank so much indeed!

have a nice day

Biodiversity & Area Management

Biodiversity & Area Management

Thematic Biodiversity and Management Areas Cluster. If themes like Protected Sites, Area Management/Restriction/Regulation Zones and Reporting Units, Habitats and Biotopes, Species Distribution, Bio-geographical Regions matters to you, join these groups!