INSPIRE Thematic Clusters

AQD - Air Quality e-reporting

AQD - Air Quality e-reporting

Started by Iurie MAXIM

Hi,

I looked at the AQD e-Reporting for "(B) Information on zones and agglomerations (Article 6)" for several MS on CDR, (as for example Austria  http://cdr.eionet.europa.eu/at/eu/aqd/b/envwdxdna/AQD_Dataset_B_2015_AT.xml) and I see that geometry is provided for "am" (Area management / restriction / regulation zones & reporting units). 

I see that "Area management / restriction / regulation zones & reporting units" is part of this cluster.

Is my understanding correct that AQD e-Reporting of information on zones and agglomerations (Article 6) is falling under "Area management / restriction / regulation zones & reporting units" INSPIRE data theme ?

Looking at the EC INSPIRE Geoportal, I see that many MS have linked their AQD e-Reporting of information on zones and agglomerations (Article 6) dataset to "Environmental Monitoring Facilities" data theme.

Can anyone provide more details.

Best regards,

Iurie

Area management / restriction / regulation zones & reporting units

If aspects related to the implementation and maintenance of the Area management / restriction / regulation zones & reporting units theme matters to you, join this groups!